Yes, when it comes to improving exercise performance and endurance, hydration is very important. You must drink 1-2 liters of water 3-4 hours before working out or 8 ounces of water 15 minutes before working out. Dehydration can severely hamper your workout routine, so ensure you drink enough water.
Before concluding, let me remind you once again why you need to give pre-workout nutrition a serious thought.
Benefits Of Pre-Workout Nutrition
- Improves muscle strength.
- Improves muscle power.
- Improves muscle endurance.
- Improves lung capacity.
- Reduces the chances of injury.
- Boosts muscle recovery.
- Helps rejuvenate the muscles.
- Keeps your focus on working out.
- Prevents muscle cramps.
- Makes you more energetic.
- Makes your workout more effective and fun.
It is clear that you need to consume balanced foods before the workout. Keep the macros, supplements, water, and timing in mind to reap the best benefits. So, get ready with your pre-workout solid or liquid food, and rock your next workout session. Cheers!