3. Spray, Lunge, And Stretch
What You Will Need
- Lukewarm water
- Spray bottle
- Measuring tape
- Spray lukewarm water on the area you want to stretch. You need to do this while wearing your pants.
- Stretch it a little on both the sides.
- Now, do a few lunges, and then repeat this cycle a couple of times.
- Take the pants off and hang them to dry.
- Do not put them in the dryer yet because they might shrink again.
- Measure to note the difference and try them on.
- And, now, do some more lunges.
- You are done.
You do not have to wash your jeans very often; and, most of us go weeks, even months, without washing them. And, when you do, if they stretch, you will know what to do. If you think you’ve put on a few extra pounds, then resort to the lunges method – jokes apart, let us know how this went for you. If you have any more questions on this, feel free to drop in a text in the comment section below.