2. Water Bath
What You Will Need
- Hot water
- Bathtub, or shower head with hot water.
- Denim you are going to stretch.
- Measuring tape.
- Make a note of the measurement before you start stretching your jeans.
- Wear your jeans and sit in the bathtub for about 10 – 15 minutes. Let the water soak it.
- The denim at this point will be more relaxed and comfortable to work with.
- Hold it on either side and stretch it thoroughly.
- Do the same lengthwise too.
- Let the water drip off the pants first, and then, remove them.
- Allow the jeans to air dry.
- Measure your jeans and try them out.